Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Fun Times in Sunriver!

We had such a wonderful time visiting with my family in Sunriver, OR. We stayed in a beautiful home with a spectacular view, lots of room for the kids to play and a wonderful round-a-bout where the kids could ride their bikes. It was so much fun to watch the boys ride their bikes. We must have ridden around that circle a hundred times! PK and his cousin Corrie had so much fun riding together and saving Daniel from the lions' den and the evil wise men. CJ enjoyed getting off and on his trike while using the occasional stick to shoot things...true to form. The boys also enjoyed spending time with Jack and Wesley. It was so sweet to watch PK play with Wes and give him kisses and hugs.

The trip was topped off with an overnight drive home (7pm to 8am). And I must say that I was SO proud of my boys! They had fun listening to the Star Wars radio drama and fell asleep rather easily. It is so wonderful when your kids exceed your expectations...I think I need to have a little more confidence in them. Good job kiddos!

No comments: