Monday, June 2, 2008

And so it begins...


Life with two active boys is always interesting. I decided to start this blog to share some of the challenges and adventures as I walk this journey with my two boys. I hope that you will enjoy hearing about our fun times and our more "interesting" times.
So...for starters I will ask you all a question. How can a 2 and a half year old boy turn so may different things into a gun? Fork, spoons, cars, golf clubs...the list could go on and on! No one had to teach CJ this...he just uses his imagination. Never a dull moment around here! How can such a cute and sweet little boy cause so much mischief? A rhetorical question...obviously.=)

3 comments:

Melody Lietzau said...

I have often asked my self the same question. I woul get annoyed so much and finally said as long as they are not using the words kill, etc. then I just have to be okay with it and realize I don't get it because i'am a female. my husband laughs and sais there wasnt a day that went by that he and his brother did not play, guns, swords, army etc. Oh how i long to play dolls and barbies:)

Unknown said...

I don't have kids yet, but I have always wanted boys. I was very interested in what my brothers were doing as a child. Their toys seemed so much more fun than mine for some reason.

Remember how much fun the four of us had shooting nerf balls and running around together. That was the most fun I've had in a while.

Earle-girl said...

Welcome to blogland, Faith!