Thursday, September 4, 2008

PK's First Day!

Peter had his first day of Kindergarten today. He was so excited and it seems like he had a great day! He can be a boy of few words at times, so I didn't get a whole lot of details, but he seemed really happy when I dropped him off and even happier when picked I him up. His teacher's name is Mrs. Austin and she seems really nice. I can't believe how grown up my little boy is! Here are some pictures from his special day:

Walking with Daddy

In front of school

Flashing me the "I love you" sign while waiting in line to go in to his class...so sweet!

Walking into his class...looking very proud!

Still looking happy at the end of the day!

2 comments:

Grandma Greer said...

I can't believe we have such a big boy as our grandson! We are so glad he had such a wonderful first day of school. Now on to birthday #5!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...I have tears in my eyes...it goes so fast...We are proud of Peter.