Friday, September 12, 2008

He's Still My Little Boy

Peter is loving school and he turned 5 last week. I have had lots of people ask me if this is emotional for me. It definitely has been to a certain extent, but I am mostly really excited for him. I have also had lots of people comment on how he is growing up and that is, of course, true. However, when Caleb and I drop him off at school and he shouts to us over and over, "I love you, Mama! I love you, Caleb!" as we walk to the car, I know that in so many ways he is still my little boy.

3 comments:

Grandma Greer said...

Wow! This is so sweet, Faith! This is a BEAUTIFUL picture of you and Peter! We are so proud of you!

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

so adding you to my list of blogs!!! Yay! i LOVE that photo of you and peter!

Stephanie said...

Awwww. So sweet.