Saturday, August 23, 2008

Olympic Fever!!

It's official...Olympic fever is running rampant in our home. I was working in the kitchen yesterday and I noticed that CJ was running back and forth through the living room. When I stopped and watched him I began to fully comprehend what he was doing. He was starting at one end of the living room, bent over on all fours with his bottom stuck up in the air, and running through the living room jumping over imaginary hurdles!! He came up with this completely on his own. It was so cute. PK soon realized what CJ was doing and this is what transpired:




They have really enjoyed watched the olympics. I think that the swimming events were probably their favorite. They would sit on the couch with me and holler, "Go Michael Phelps! Go America!". Fun times! Here are a few more snapshots of the Koontz Track and Field events:



No comments: